Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lauren Sims
Dr. Lauren Sims, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Los Alamos, NM, with other offices in Fort Worth, TX and Santa Fe, NM (and 1 other location). She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Sims is affiliated with Trinity Springs Pavilion for Psychiatric Services, Cook Ft Worth Childrens Medical Center and Baylor Surgical Hospital at Fort Worth. She speaks English.
Dr. Lauren Sims has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Lauren Sims is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Alamos, NM.