Dr. Lauren B Slater Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Lauren B Slater?

She was very supportive of me and my desires to have a natural birth. She was very professional, compassionate, and understanding. I was so happy she was there the night I was in labor.

I really enjoy the professionalism of Dr. Slater, and quick, straight forward, to the point manner.

Knowledgeable, warm, friendly & respectful.

I had my first appointment with Lauren Slater today. She was incredibly kind, compassionate, and respectful. She gave information without at all talking down to me, which is rare among doctors. She was also incredibly sensitive and supportive when I had emotions come up. I couldn't more highly recommend her and feel lucky to have found her.