Dr. Lauren West Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Lauren West?

Biased

Posted on June 12th, 2016

Worst doctor ever...she treated me likea 2nd class citizen and acted like I was faking my neck pain and feved symptoms. She sent me home 24 hours later I was admitted to another hospital with viral menigitis. Drs are supposed to be unbiased and not supposed to have their personal feelings or opinion effect how they treat patients. I guess she missed that day in medical school.

Terrible bedside manner

Posted on February 18th, 2014

I left nursing because I thought I had a poor bedside manner. This woman makes me wish I had stayed so the patient would feel comfortable. She is dismissive and condescending. The hospital she works at is a good hospital; I've never had such a poor experience there, though, I may avoid it in the future just to avoid her.

Patient on Emergency Room at Evergreen Hospital

Posted on May 16th, 2013

Terrible experience, to the point I think twice before going to the Emergency Room at Evergreen Hospital. She was rude and untrustworthy.