Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laurena P Padre-Cadavona has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Laurena P Padre-Cadavona has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Laurena P Padre-Cadavona has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
I went to see Dr. Padre (UMC Quick Care N. Buffalo) with multiple symptoms due to a previous accident. She had a diagnosis for every ailment I have without even examining me. This Dr. must think she has some kind of psychic powers or something. I was previously diagnosed with asthma via a breathing test and have difficulty breathing. She had me breathe in and out and said she didn't hear any weezing in my lungs, so I can't be short of breath. I told her that I have severe pain in my knee, which I have had surgery on, and severe pain in my low back and she dismissed it as arthritis. I told her my knee feels like it pops in and out of joint, she said no, it's your muscles. How can I have arthritis in my muscles? o_O/She is too quick to misdiagnose, just like the doctors at Valley and Umc Hospitals that told my mom she had arthritis and it was bone cancer. I have very little faith in Dr's in LV. Most good Dr's have left LV, and now we're stuck with the incompetent leftovers. By the way, the front staff worker Kim was rude and snide, needs more people person skills. Not friendly at all.
40 Years Experience
University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
Graduated in 1978
University Med Center Southern Nv
Dr. Laurena P Padre-Cadavona accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUmc Primary Care Specialists, 2031 N Buffalo Dr, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Laurena P Padre-Cadavona is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.