Dr. Laurence Ayres Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

knows his stuff!

Posted on July 26th, 2011

I had the opportunity to job shadow under this man today. He took every preventable measure possible. He explained to me why every move he made and the reasoning behind it. This man is brillant but doesn't have the arrogant attitude I would have expected from one so high up in the medical profession. I would ask for this man for any future procedures I may have. With him there would be no complications on his behalf and if anything else came up, he was already prepared with a precautionary IV site prepped, meds drawn up and ready to go. He was also enjoyable to have a casual conversation with. Best job shadow thus far and it will be difficult to beat.

Posted on September 29th, 2015