Dr. Laurence Miller Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Laurence Miller?

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

Recently, I moved to a different state and starting exploring new things I am discovering about myself with a therapist in that state. I wanted to remember who I had seen for therapy previously so I searched a little. Anyway, about 6 years ago, I saw Dr. Miller for about 16 months, initially I saw him for help in coping with intense chronic pain (eventually I had multi-level spinal fusion). We also explored many other aspects of my personality and how I deal with other things in my life. He was a compassionate listener, gave lot of helpful insight and advice. He really helped me get through one of the most trying periods in my life. I would definitely recommend him to another person for therapy.

Posted on September 24th, 2015