Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laurence H Belkoff
Dr. Laurence H Belkoff, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bala Cynwyd, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Belkoff is affiliated with Suburban Community Hospital, Hahnemann University Hospital and Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia. He speaks English.
Dr. Laurence H Belkoff has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Laurence H Belkoff has the following 8 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Clinical Research
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Dr. Laurence H Belkoff has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
I agree with the complaints. At least regarding those behind the window to check you in for an appointment. That is as far as I will go with that. Not worth the time to go further. I have not had the chance to meet the other doctors there but, my opinion of Dr. Belkoff is that of the highest regards and respect. I have known him for several years and to get straight to the point..."He is by far one of the best doctors you can have in a lifetime. He and I always have a brief but pleasant conversation and if for any reason he was not in my insurance network, I would change insurance coverage to continue seeing him.
Dr. Belkoff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Detroit Osteopathic Hospital
Dr. Laurence H Belkoff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Laurence H Belkoff in this video.
Dr. Laurence H Belkoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bala Cynwyd, PA.