Dr. Laurence Belkoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurence Belkoff?

Staff????

Posted on September 7th, 2016

I agree with the complaints. At least regarding those behind the window to check you in for an appointment. That is as far as I will go with that. Not worth the time to go further. I have not had the chance to meet the other doctors there but, my opinion of Dr. Belkoff is that of the highest regards and respect. I have known him for several years and to get straight to the point..."He is by far one of the best doctors you can have in a lifetime. He and I always have a brief but pleasant conversation and if for any reason he was not in my insurance network, I would change insurance coverage to continue seeing him.

Great doc. Poorly run office.

Posted on June 8th, 2015

Very capable doctor but the office is poorly run. Long wait times (more than an hour). Staff is cold and unappologetic. They don't return voicemails. Scheduling issues.

Good doctor with incompetitent staff

Posted on June 12th, 2012

The doctor is competitent. The staff are rude and actually laughed at me when I told them I wanted to complain about screwing up the appointment times. I was told to speak with the doctor if I thought it would make me feel better but the demand was so great for his services that he wouldn't care.

Posted on February 16th, 2011

High level of trust in the doctor - he's very knowledgeable and helpful. The office staff is another story. They often respond to routine requests with annoyance and waits are common.

Posted on June 6th, 2017