3.9

No follow up!

I do not know where to start! I visited this guy May 10 for a serious health problem. The appointment time was 1:45 pm but he saw me just 5 min @ 3:10 pm. He asked basic questions which are already written in the form I filled. He did not even read the form. I had some test results but he did want to get a new test. I understand. I gave them the sample and waited couple days as I was expecting them to call me. No one called. I called 6 times in 4 days and today I can reach someone in his office. Whenever I want to talk with him, they lie. He sees a patient!! I even waited 30 min on the phone. No response. I called and yelled the person on the phone and learn that they lost my new test result. I waited in a suffering condition for nothing! This guy ruins my life. The women on the phone accepted that they should get the results in two days. I told them you are responsible to follow up these things. Not me! And you suppose to contact me if the sample lost to get the new one. If I did not call and speak someone, this responsibilities would continue! Do not recommend his office! Other problem in urology department: * no cups for the water dispenser. I told the person in the office and no one takes care * no paper towel in the restroom. I told the person in office again, and as you understand, nothing happened. Every 5 min, people use there, especially for urine samples. Bu no towel to dry your hand. The office is itself a nest for bacteria.

Staff????

I agree with the complaints. At least regarding those behind the window to check you in for an appointment. That is as far as I will go with that. Not worth the time to go further. I have not had the chance to meet the other doctors there but, my opinion of Dr. Belkoff is that of the highest regards and respect. I have known him for several years and to get straight to the point..."He is by far one of the best doctors you can have in a lifetime. He and I always have a brief but pleasant conversation and if for any reason he was not in my insurance network, I would change insurance coverage to continue seeing him.

Great doc. Poorly run office.

Very capable doctor but the office is poorly run. Long wait times (more than an hour). Staff is cold and unappologetic. They don't return voicemails. Scheduling issues.

Good doctor with incompetitent staff

The doctor is competitent. The staff are rude and actually laughed at me when I told them I wanted to complain about screwing up the appointment times. I was told to speak with the doctor if I thought it would make me feel better but the demand was so great for his services that he wouldn't care.

High level of trust in the doctor - he's very knowledgeable and helpful. The office staff is another story. They often respond to routine requests with annoyance and waits are common.

Dr. Laurence H Belkoff is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bala Cynwyd, PA.