Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laurence Boxer
Dr. Laurence Boxer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Boxer is affiliated with St John Hospital & Medical Center, St Mary's of Michigan - Medical Center and Genesys Regional Medical Center Health Park. He speaks English.
Dr. Laurence Boxer has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Aplastic Anemia
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Blood Disorders
- Chediak-Higashi Syndrome
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Granulomatous Disease
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Immune System Disorders
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Thyroid Diseases
- Vitamin E Deficiency
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Boxer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St John Hospital & Medical Center
St Mary's of Michigan - Medical Center
Genesys Regional Medical Center Health Park
University of Michigan Health System
University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Stanford University School Of Medicine
Dr. Laurence Boxer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Michigan, 1540 E Hospital Dr, Ann Arbor, MI
Dr. Laurence Boxer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.