Dr. Laurence Chu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurence Chu?

Billing issue

Posted on June 5th, 2013

Let me start by saying the the doctor is very nice, but this is probably the most unorganized doctors office I have ever been to. After paying in cash immediately after the appointment I start getting mail from a collection agency saying I owe the doctor $150 (This is after he charged me only $100 at the office). I then called the office I realized that the name on the receipt or invoice wasn't even mine, when i explained this to them they acted like I was crazy (I spoke to about 4 different people and nobody could really help me) It has now been 8 months since my appointment and they still havent resolved this very irritating situation. I wouldn't recommend going here.

Definitely recomend Dr. Chu

Posted on December 5th, 2011

Sinuses were driving me crazy. They worked in me to see Dr. Chu on the same day. My second time seeing him. Both times were excellent treatment.

Great Ear Nose and Throat Doctor

Posted on October 18th, 2011

Took care of my daughters throat problem and son's croup. I will go to him in the future for any problems I have with any of the kids or myself. Very happy with him

Great Sinus Doctor

Posted on September 24th, 2011

My wife had some persistent sinus problems that was going on for a couple of months. Dr. Chu fixed her right up. In a week after seeing him, it was gone. Good doc and knows what he's doing. Glad to recommend him.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on August 24th, 2011

I had a persistent ear infection that would go away for a while then come back. This went on for a year. After visiting 2 other doctors, I went to Dr. Chu. He cleaned out my ear, applied some medication, then gave me a perscription. My infect was gone within a week and hasnt come back. Thank you dr. chu

Good Doctor - Bad Office

Posted on November 29th, 2010

Dr. Chu is a good doctor but his office staff is one of the rudest groups I have every run across. While he is a good doctor I would find someone else to see because you will be mad by the time you are sone dealing with his staff.

Posted on March 23rd, 2016