Dr. Laurence Cramer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurence Cramer?

Very Positive Experience

Posted on March 30th, 2016

I had a very positive experience with Dr .Cramer in the Bryn Mawr office. By the time I filled out the necessary paper work my name was called. The office staff was friendly. Dr. Cramer was very thorough & gentle. I usually feel very anxious at doctors appointments, he was patient and explained everything he was doing before hand which helped relax me. I was impressed with the level of care taken. My entire experience was easy.

Posted on October 28th, 2015

I absolutly love Dr. Cramer......my son was very young and needed tubes....he treated my baby wonderfully. Even followed up after surgery to check on him. Then when my son was 4 he has his tonsils and adnoids taken out. Again Dr. Cramer was absolutly amazing with him. Even assured me that my child would be ok and he would let nothing happen to him. What a wonderful man!!! Thank you so much Dr. Cramer.

Not Trustworthy

Posted on November 21st, 2012

Recently had throat polyps removed & biopsy. Dr. never informed this was elective surgery nor that I would need to have voice therapy after procedure. Contradicted him own discharge instructions from hospital post-op. At follow-up appt. he denied his error & became defensive & condescending. Saw him for 2nd follow up; he wrote prescription & provided directions (brought friend into exam room w/me so she heard what he said too). Picked up script from pharmacy & discovered he made another error re dosing (i.e didn't match what he told me in his office). He's arrogant & I have lost all trust in him.--Will likely change physicians or go elsewhere.

Posted on April 22nd, 2016