Have you seen Dr. Laurence V Cramer?

Good common sense

Breath of fresh air. Dr. Cramer took me as a emergency patient two days after an ER visit with a fever and the worst sore throat of my life, worse than mono, worse than strep. Couldn't eat anything except yogurt or even drink water without pain for three days. When I couldn't get an appointment with my own booked ENT, I headed to the ER. After the rapid strep test was negative, the ER doc assured me it was viral and would be better in a day or so and treated with only steroids. The next day I could barely talk and the pain was worse and so was my fever. Melinda, one of Dr. Cramer's staff, took pity on me and got me in even though I'd never seen the doctor before. Dr. Cramer begged to differ with the ER's diagnosis and said it looked bacterial not viral. When I asked him how did he know, he smiled and said, "Twenty-seven years." He explained things clearly and called in a script for an antibiotic. The next day my fever broke, and two days later my sore throat was much better and I could eat real food again. Great doctor, with good common sense, and a supportive office staff.

Very poor experience from physician and staff. No concern for quality care or patient engagement. I came for a medical problem and the physician, instead of being a diagnostician, provided a cursory look at my throat using a scope (which he needed to use twice since he did not anesthetize my throat enough the first time and never apologized and actually seemed annoyed with me for needing to do this twice) and suggested I take allergy medication-which had nothing to do with my issue, and get an imaging test if the issue didn't resolve. Post appointment documentation was scant & poor, requiring me to find another doctor who was thorough and identified issues that were missed by this doctor. I was billed for a high level visit and when I expressed my dissatisfaction to the office manager, she would not reduce the bill, did not care, did not apologize. I find the level of arrogance and lack of concern for a patient to be astonishing.

Very Positive Experience

I had a very positive experience with Dr .Cramer in the Bryn Mawr office. By the time I filled out the necessary paper work my name was called. The office staff was friendly. Dr. Cramer was very thorough & gentle. I usually feel very anxious at doctors appointments, he was patient and explained everything he was doing before hand which helped relax me. I was impressed with the level of care taken. My entire experience was easy.

I absolutly love Dr. Cramer......my son was very young and needed tubes....he treated my baby wonderfully. Even followed up after surgery to check on him. Then when my son was 4 he has his tonsils and adnoids taken out. Again Dr. Cramer was absolutly amazing with him. Even assured me that my child would be ok and he would let nothing happen to him. What a wonderful man!!! Thank you so much Dr. Cramer.

Not Trustworthy

Recently had throat polyps removed & biopsy. Dr. never informed this was elective surgery nor that I would need to have voice therapy after procedure. Contradicted him own discharge instructions from hospital post-op. At follow-up appt. he denied his error & became defensive & condescending. Saw him for 2nd follow up; he wrote prescription & provided directions (brought friend into exam room w/me so she heard what he said too). Picked up script from pharmacy & discovered he made another error re dosing (i.e didn't match what he told me in his office). He's arrogant & I have lost all trust in him.--Will likely change physicians or go elsewhere.

Dr. Laurence V Cramer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenixville, PA.