Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laurence E Dahners has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Instability
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Fracture Fixation
- Bone Transplantation
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Fractures
- Herniated Disc
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr Dahners treated me for a tib fracture after I waited 2 weeks for him to to return from leave over the holidays. No big deal about that but upon treating me he said everything was fine. I returned several weeks later with an infection caused by the hardware. At that time Dr Dahners accused me of being malnourished several times until several nurses stuck up for me. He was very rude in his bedside manner and would not listen to me. In his care I was terrified, his bedside manner was rude, his resident surgegeons were reflective of his demeanor and he should be reprimanded,
Dr Dahners is a wonderful person, first, and a really outstanding surgeon also. He took time with our family to go over procedures and such prior to surgery; and followed up with how things went during surgery. He took time to explain and answer our concerns. We recently saw him again and found him to be the exact same - kind, generous, patient, helpful and knowledgable. Wonderful!
40 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
University Of Kansas Medical Center
Dr. Laurence E Dahners accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity North Carolina Campus Health Services, 320 Emergency Room Dr, Chapel Hill, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Laurence E Dahners in this video.
Dr. Laurence E Dahners is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.