Dr. Laurence A Donahue Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurence A Donahue?

I have been a patient of the doctor for many, many years. I have found him and his staff to be very professional and caring. He has been with me through many procedures, and I have always been satisfied with my care. His bedside manner has been professional and caring. He always tries to put me at ease. I wouldn't have stayed with him as long as I have if my care was anything less.

I received excellent care from Dr. Donahue and his staff. After my surgery the PA assigned to the hospital was outstanding. She was helpful and very informative.

Most Caring Doctor

Doctor Donahue is superior. He is very personable and caring. He gives you the information you need and then lets you make your choice. He explains your condition and choices in very easy to understand language and is very thorough. He really puts you as ease because you know you are in the best care possible.

Dr. Laurence A Donahue is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.