Dr. Laurence S Fox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurence S Fox?

Great doctor

I've been a patient of Dr. Fox for years now and he's awesome ! He's incredibly intelligent and informed! He always has great advice and suggestions.

I highly recommend Dr Fox. He is a great Dr. Very knowledgeable, friendly and caring.

I brought my infant son in who was ill and was treated very poorly and unprofessionally by Dr. Scott and a member of his staff. when asking questions about procedures and billing i was told that I wasn't the patient my son was. By the way my son is 5 months old! I was disgusted with the way the way I was disrespected and packed up in the middle of the visit and went to they ER. My son's ears were the first thing Dr. scott checked and he told me his ears were fine. After taking my son to the ER guess what his diagnosis was.....AN EAR INFECTION!!! Mama knows best and i think Dr. Scott stinks!! =)