Dr. Laurence A Glasser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurence A Glasser?

I’ve been seeing Dr. Glasser for almost 7 years now and he truly is the best psychiatrist ever. He is very concerned with what is happening in your personal, work, social, etc. lives and getting to the root of what the real problem is and how to deal with it. When I first started seeing him my previous psychiatrist had me on 5 different medications. Dr. Glasser noticed most of them counteract each other and weened me down to 2 with successful results. I honestly have no idea what I would do without him.

Saved my life

I've been to numerous psychiatrists, and this man is amazing. He's gentle and caring and knows his stuff. He's truly amazing and easy to connect. Thank you Dr. Glasser!

attitude

We have all heard and seen movies about the doctor who charges huge fees and just treats symptoms with a pill. Interest in finding out what's going on seems to have little to do with anything. Just give the teenager a pill and don't try to work with the family unit and collect your money. Be very careful!!!!!!!!!!!