Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry F Greenberg MD
Dr. Larry F Greenberg has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Larry F Greenberg has the following 11 expertise
- Mental Illness
- Personality Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Dr. Larry F Greenberg is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Amazing psychiatrist on so many levels!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Larry F Greenberg - Posted on September 20th, 2016
Cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Greenberg; very empathetic as well as beyond knowledgeable. Also- very detail-oriented as it relates to all areas of your health. He actually spends time with you and really truly wants to know how you are functioning and tolerating medicines; in other words, he doesn't just meet with you every few months and chat a bit and give you refills....he truly delves in to make sure that your combination of medications is the best for you. He has absolutely changed my life and I would highly recommend him to anyone. You will be in excellent hands with Dr. Greenberg !!! P.s. I've never had to wait for him, not even for a minute, but that wasn't an option below; the best possible response on the survey was 5 min. :-). He is always on time, and never leaves you waiting.
fantastic doctor for my son
Self-verified patient of Dr. Larry F Greenberg - Posted on January 20th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Larry F Greenberg - Posted on September 13th, 2010
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Dr. Larry F Greenberg Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Larry F Greenberg's office for more information.
19200 Von Karman Ave Ste 210 Irvine, CA : (949) 222-6662
Locations & DirectionsLARRY FREDERIC GREENBERG MD, 19200 Von Karman Ave Ste 210, Irvine, CA
Dr. Larry F Greenberg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Irvine, CA.