Dr. Laurence V Hicks Sr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurence V Hicks Sr?

Everytime I have gone to see Dr Hicks he has always taken the time to answer all of my questions and educate me on what's going on with my body. Very friendly staff even though I have read reviews about his unfriendly receptionist, I find her very friendly and talkative every time I have gone in for an appt. His son who is an RN working there is very knowledgeable and takes time to make you comfortable. Overall, I am very happy each time I have an appt. I am lucky to have such a great doctor who practices here in Twin Falls.

Idaho's Best!

Wonderful doctor. Full of knowledge. Great atmosphere. Great staff.

Dr. Hicks uses both conventional and traditional medicines to tailor the treatment to the individual patients needs. We love him!

Out of many doctors i have seen, Dr. hicks was the best in all points above. I give him 5 stars on everything

The Best Doctor, EVER!

Dr. Hicks knows everything in medicine. He has degrees in many fields of medicine and has been helpful offering many options and alternative treatment options. I recommend him to all of my friends and family. Also, he has given me the best spinal adjustment I have EVER had in my entire life.

n/a

BEST-COMPASSIONATE-CARING-HONEST-UNDERSTANDING DR. WE HAVE EVER SEEN. IF HE DOES NOT KNOW THE ANSWER HE WILL NOT B.S. YOU. HE WILL REFER YOU TO SOMEONE WHO CAN. HE SAVED THE LIVES OF MY CHIOLDREN ON SEVERAL OCCASSIONS (WHEN E.R. DRS DISMISSED THE SYMPTOMS AS BEING IN THE HEAD). DR. HICKS DIAGNOSED THE KIDS W. SEVERE FOOD POISONING AND THEY ARE ALIVE BECAUSE OF HIM AND THE GRACE OF GOD!

Dr. Laurence V Hicks Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Twin Falls, ID.