Dr. Laurence L Ho Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurence L Ho?

Never again!!!

The worst office and the worst doctor I've ever met. First, he paid almost no attention to me – the whole visit took just about 10 minutes. Second, during my visit he just did the usual “look” into my nose and then charged a large amount for the endoscopy that, as the description says, should take 20-40 minutes!!! Third, after all of this, he prescribed me a medicine which (as it stated in it's description) doesn't relieve my symptoms. Although he documented my symptoms correctly, for some reason he prescribed me a drug which is completely useless for it. Why? Afterward the office refused to dispute the bill, just got a phone number instead where nobody answers the phone at all. So I had to pay it off and will stay away from this “association” in the future.

Mother

Dr. Laurence H. MD performed my 3 1/2 year olds tonsillectomy. Although my sons surgery went well with no complications, I was concerned that he made no attempt to try and make my son feel at ease. I could definitely tell this his specialty wasn't pediatrics...Happy with my end results, but leaves something to be desired when it comes to working with children.

Adult Tonsillectomy

Excellent, could not have had a better experience!

Wonderful experience

Perfect Dr for your kids

He was the best doctor ever with my daughter and she was never affraid around him or the hospital