4.8

Have you seen Dr. Laurence A Jacobs?

Fantastic doctor!

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Jacobs! Extremely warm, thorough and kind. A pleasure to have as a doctor.

Great results, overachieved with twins.

Wonderfully kind and warm.

Dr Jacobs and staff are very helpful, respectful and we have now used them for two successful pregnancies thus far. Being over 40 makes the process more nerve wracking for sure, but the help Dr Jacobs and team provided was straightforward, and guided us through the process.

The DOCTOR is amazing. Confident, very supportive, honest and straightforward, and incredibly professional and experienced. It has been nothing but pleasure to work with Dr. Jacobs.

Male Factor Infertility Success

Dr. Jacobs and his staff made a very specialized plan for our male factor infertility. They walked us through all the procedures it would take and made their selves always available for questions or concerns. And now we are thankful and overjoyed that we are pregnant with a baby that is genetically our own.

Dr. Jacobs was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the whole process.

Dr. Jacobs is an excellent doctor. I can say enough great things. He was always available and compassionate. The office staff and his nurse, Cindy, are amazing. They go above and beyond.

Dr Jacobs is compassionate and caring and takes the time to make sure you are fully onboard with all treatment. I cannot say enough good things about him and his staff.

Available when needed. Honest, detailed in going over results. Clear communication.

Highly recommended

Wonderful Doctor!

Dr. Jacobs was very supportive and did not just treat me like a number on his caseload, but truly cared for me and showed me that he cared about me and my family. I have gone through successful IVF treatment before and did not have the same experience, even though we had a positive outcome. When you are dealing with infertility, it's important to have an emotionally supportive doctor who is not only competent in their medical practice, but can also be supportive and connect on a human level. Dr. Jacobs is also very committed to serving the LGBTQ population, which is an important distinction and something important to us. He was reachable via email throughout all of my treatments and would email me directly when I had questions. I felt I could trust him and his decisions, which can sometimes feel difficult in the midst of difficult fertility treatments. He took great care in helping me get pregnant a second time.

Dr. Laurence A Jacobs is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Buffalo Grove, IL.

Dr. Laurence A Jacobs Is this you?