4.8

Have you seen Dr. Laurence A Jacobs?

Simply THE BEST ...

Dr Jacobs empathy, bedside manner and compassion was invaluable during my infertility challenges. Always trying new methods and never settling or giving up during obstacles.

We had a great Experience.

My infertility journey

A quick recap of my pregnancy history. I have been pregnant 4 times and all ended in miscarriage before the 8th week. From my very first visit at Fertility Centers of Illinois in Hoffman Estates back in May I was so impressed. The staff was unbelievably friendly and welcoming. When I met Dr. Jacobs, I just knew he would be the doctor to help my husband and get and stay pregnant. He was so detailed in reviewing all of my previous medical history, asking questions and was genuinely empathic to my and my husbands situation. We left the office with a detailed plan and Dr. Jacobs made sure my husband and I had his card and said "please email me if you have any questions." Many doctors say this, but don't mean it, Dr. Jacobs truly meant it. I have never seen a more responsive doctor. For women struggling with infertility, having a responsive doctor is a huge relief. With Dr. Jacobs experience, testing and knowledge we were able to identify the reason for my recurrent miscarriages and put in an structured plan for my next pregnancy. My husband and I decided to do IVF and do a FET and in Sep. we did our first FET with Dr. Jacobs. It was successful and we are now 10 weeks pregnant. This pregnancy has been such a blessing and it would not have been possible without Dr. Jacobs and the entire team at Hoffman and Buffalo Grove. Nurses Cindy, Mary and Helen were all very responsive as well and knowledgable. For ladies that live further from Hoffman Estates or Buffalo Grove, you are able to do your monitoring at any FCI clinic that is convenient for you, which is helpful. If you are looking for a great doctor for infertility, do not look further. You will be beyond thrilled with Dr. Jacobs. His knowledge, genuine care and expertise is unparalleled. Thank you Dr. Jacobs and the entire team at FCI! You have made our dreams come true!

Amazing!!!!!!!

Compassionate, understanding, caring and honest- he truly is a Doctor like no other! Without him, I would not have my little man!!!!

Dr. Jacobs

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Jacobs and his staff. We are so grateful to have him as our doctor. We were fortunate to be able to have a child with his help and look forward to more in the future!

Fantastic doctor!

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Jacobs! Extremely warm, thorough and kind. A pleasure to have as a doctor.

Great results, overachieved with twins.

Wonderfully kind and warm.

Dr Jacobs and staff are very helpful, respectful and we have now used them for two successful pregnancies thus far. Being over 40 makes the process more nerve wracking for sure, but the help Dr Jacobs and team provided was straightforward, and guided us through the process.

The DOCTOR is amazing. Confident, very supportive, honest and straightforward, and incredibly professional and experienced. It has been nothing but pleasure to work with Dr. Jacobs.

Male Factor Infertility Success

Dr. Jacobs and his staff made a very specialized plan for our male factor infertility. They walked us through all the procedures it would take and made their selves always available for questions or concerns. And now we are thankful and overjoyed that we are pregnant with a baby that is genetically our own.

Dr. Laurence A Jacobs is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Buffalo Grove, IL.