4.9

Unwavering Commitment to Patients

We highly recommend Dr. Jacobs to help you through your fertility journey. During my 5 years under his care, I took all the diagnostic tests he had available, which all resulted in unexplained infertility. We tried every procedure from IUI, IVF, and even surrogacy, all without success. When I felt we were at the end of our rope, he proposed one more new diagnostic test (he was the only one in the practice that offered this test) which finally identified the cause of my infertility. Dr. Jacobs was able to prescribe the proper protocol and I can say that without his help, we would not have our miracle baby girl with us today! Dr. Jacobs is 100% committed to his patients goals and his resolve is unwavering.

Amazing Experience and Amazing Doctor

This review is well over due as I sit here watching my 5 month old daughter play. Dr. Jacobs is so knowledgeable and listens to all your concerns and addressed everything with us. He made us feel so comfortable and we trusted him from our very first meeting with him. After trying some first options we decided to go through with IVF and the process went so smoothly, and we were pregnant on our first try! We are so Grateful for Dr. Jacobs and the team he leads to making our dreams come true. Thank you!! We will be going back to Dr. Jacobs for baby #2 and however many kids we decide to try for after that.

Amazing Experience and Amazing Doctor

Wonderful doctor

Love that Dr. Jacobs takes the time to explain everything so beautifully. He is also very responsive. The clinic in downtown is so professional. We had such a great experience going there for our ultrasound in the first few weeks of pregnancy. Always prompt and polite.

Five Stars is not enough!

Five stars is not enough for Dr. Jacobs and his team who helped make our dream of having a family come true! I have struggled with hormone issues (Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome - PCOS) for most of my adult life. I was told at 17 that I would never have children. Every doctor I had seen, prior to Dr. Jacobs, had failed to help me and only succeeded in pouring shame on top of what was already shameful to me. I was ecstatic to learn that Dr. Jacobs is a nationally recognized specialist in the treatment of PCOS. I was even more pleased when I was met with grace and kindness, instead of shame, at our first visit. When my husband and I started trying for a family, I had been so traumatized by unhelpful and unkind doctors that I was scared to go to a specialist, or see anyone new. I am so grateful for Dr. Jacobs' kindness, consideration, and expert knowledge! I have never been more comfortable in a doctor's office. Every person on the staff, from the office team, to lab technicians, and nurses were always supportive and encouraging. Even when we faced difficult news or another "not yet", they delivered it with care, kindness, and whatever hope they could give. We were hesitant to move onto IVF for a number of reasons and Dr. Jacobs worked with us to accommodate that choice. Once we were pregnant, he and his staff carefully monitored the pregnancy to make certain we had the best chance to carry to term. My body fought hard against conception and carrying a pregnancy, but Dr. Jacobs and his team fought back with us. When they say, "Your miracle. Our mission", they mean it. Today, we are holding our precious miracle baby girl! We are forever grateful to Dr. Jacobs and his team at Fertility Centers of Illinois for helping us start a family. I highly recommend Dr. Jacobs, his team, and Fertility Centers of Illinois.

The Best!

Dr. Jacobs is proefessional and patient. He listens to you and his experience shows by his success rates!

EXCELLENT!!

I do not have enough words to express for great service we received at FCI. Our story would have a bed ending if we had stuck with the other clinic. After extremely bed experience at other clinic, decided to find a best doctor. I found Dr Jacobs and did an excellent research and thought to give a try. The first appointment was so good that we immediately decided to use his expertise. He assured us that he will do everything to have a baby. The process went smooth and 1st transfer, got positive. yahoo!!! In my life, I will not allow any one to treat me except Dr Jacobs. I do not want to write my detail story here but Mr Jacobs is the Man. FCI is the best. I do not understand why people think FCI as a cattle farm. FCI is my go to now. Moreover, I always communicated with Nurses through Email and got a response immediately. I do not recommend you to call Nurse and expect them to pick your call right away as they are busy with the Patients. I do not want to give the name of the other clinic b'z, We did not go for IVF at other clinic and the Protocol given by Dr Jacobs was completely different than what the other clinic had given us. Once Again Thank you Dr J and His Entire Team.

TRULY THE BEST!

Prior to using FCI I met with another doctor. I was SO excited to finally begin this next chapter in my life with my husband but when we left the appointment I was so upset I didn't want to move forward with fertility treatments or the genetic testing we had to do. A few months later I was referred to Dr. Jacobs and thought I'd give it another try. I knew immediately after my first consultation that I made the right choice to use FCI for my fertility treatment! I've NEVER felt more sure about anything until I went to FCI. Dr. Jacobs is truly an amazing doctor who cares about his patients and takes the time to study their medical history and learn as much as he can about both Husband and Wife. I've never met a more caring, and passionate doctor. Dr. Jacobs was so involved in my entire treatment and I was so closely monitored I never once was nervous that something wasn't going right. The patience, persistence and care he performs is indescribable. Also the front desk ladies; Nora & Emma. I cant say enough about those two and I miss seeing them weekly already! They always had a positive attitude and greeted me even if my appointments were at 6:30 AM and I was half awake. The Ultrasound Tech's Veda & Nicole were always so happy to see me for my ultrasounds and you can tell they truly loved their job! The team of nurses I had the last 6 months are saints. Ive never deal with a doctors office that responds to emails within an hour or two and literally would call me every day during my stimulation meds to see how I was doing. I know i'm not the only patient at FCI but I sure did feel like it with how well I was treated. Even if I emailed them daily (sometimes multiple times a day) or would call with what I thought was repetitive "silly" questions they patiently explained EVERYTHING to me until I understood or felt comfortable. I am now 11 weeks pregnant and my only complaint is that I cant continue my care with Dr. Jacobs and his amazing team!! I cannot wait to come back for a visit this winter and bring in the baby! Thanks again FCI! Truly a one of a kind team!

Dr. Laurence A Jacobs is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Buffalo Grove, IL.