4.8

Have you seen Dr. Laurence A Jacobs?

Male Factor Infertility Success

Dr. Jacobs and his staff made a very specialized plan for our male factor infertility. They walked us through all the procedures it would take and made their selves always available for questions or concerns. And now we are thankful and overjoyed that we are pregnant with a baby that is genetically our own.

Dr. Jacobs was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the whole process.

Dr. Jacobs is an excellent doctor. I can say enough great things. He was always available and compassionate. The office staff and his nurse, Cindy, are amazing. They go above and beyond.

Dr Jacobs is compassionate and caring and takes the time to make sure you are fully onboard with all treatment. I cannot say enough good things about him and his staff.

Available when needed. Honest, detailed in going over results. Clear communication.

Highly recommended

Wonderful Doctor!

Dr. Jacobs was very supportive and did not just treat me like a number on his caseload, but truly cared for me and showed me that he cared about me and my family. I have gone through successful IVF treatment before and did not have the same experience, even though we had a positive outcome. When you are dealing with infertility, it's important to have an emotionally supportive doctor who is not only competent in their medical practice, but can also be supportive and connect on a human level. Dr. Jacobs is also very committed to serving the LGBTQ population, which is an important distinction and something important to us. He was reachable via email throughout all of my treatments and would email me directly when I had questions. I felt I could trust him and his decisions, which can sometimes feel difficult in the midst of difficult fertility treatments. He took great care in helping me get pregnant a second time.

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Jacobs! I have never seen another doctor who spends so much time with his patients, truly listens to any and all concerns, answers every silly question, and makes the whole daunting process of fertility treatments really not so bad! Dr. Jacobs looks at the whole picture of all medical issues a patient might be experiencing to determine the best treatment, and it has worked for us twice. We trust him completely and highly recommend him!

Great experience would recommend Dr. Jacobs to everyone.

FCI Review

Always available to answer questions via email.

Warm and knowledgeable.

Great,understanding.

Dr. Laurence A Jacobs is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Buffalo Grove, IL.

Dr. Laurence A Jacobs Is this you?