4.9

The Best!

Dr. Jacobs is proefessional and patient. He listens to you and his experience shows by his success rates!

EXCELLENT!!

I do not have enough words to express for great service we received at FCI. Our story would have a bed ending if we had stuck with the other clinic. After extremely bed experience at other clinic, decided to find a best doctor. I found Dr Jacobs and did an excellent research and thought to give a try. The first appointment was so good that we immediately decided to use his expertise. He assured us that he will do everything to have a baby. The process went smooth and 1st transfer, got positive. yahoo!!! In my life, I will not allow any one to treat me except Dr Jacobs. I do not want to write my detail story here but Mr Jacobs is the Man. FCI is the best. I do not understand why people think FCI as a cattle farm. FCI is my go to now. Moreover, I always communicated with Nurses through Email and got a response immediately. I do not recommend you to call Nurse and expect them to pick your call right away as they are busy with the Patients. I do not want to give the name of the other clinic b'z, We did not go for IVF at other clinic and the Protocol given by Dr Jacobs was completely different than what the other clinic had given us. Once Again Thank you Dr J and His Entire Team.

TRULY THE BEST!

Prior to using FCI I met with another doctor. I was SO excited to finally begin this next chapter in my life with my husband but when we left the appointment I was so upset I didn't want to move forward with fertility treatments or the genetic testing we had to do. A few months later I was referred to Dr. Jacobs and thought I'd give it another try. I knew immediately after my first consultation that I made the right choice to use FCI for my fertility treatment! I've NEVER felt more sure about anything until I went to FCI. Dr. Jacobs is truly an amazing doctor who cares about his patients and takes the time to study their medical history and learn as much as he can about both Husband and Wife. I've never met a more caring, and passionate doctor. Dr. Jacobs was so involved in my entire treatment and I was so closely monitored I never once was nervous that something wasn't going right. The patience, persistence and care he performs is indescribable. Also the front desk ladies; Nora & Emma. I cant say enough about those two and I miss seeing them weekly already! They always had a positive attitude and greeted me even if my appointments were at 6:30 AM and I was half awake. The Ultrasound Tech's Veda & Nicole were always so happy to see me for my ultrasounds and you can tell they truly loved their job! The team of nurses I had the last 6 months are saints. Ive never deal with a doctors office that responds to emails within an hour or two and literally would call me every day during my stimulation meds to see how I was doing. I know i'm not the only patient at FCI but I sure did feel like it with how well I was treated. Even if I emailed them daily (sometimes multiple times a day) or would call with what I thought was repetitive "silly" questions they patiently explained EVERYTHING to me until I understood or felt comfortable. I am now 11 weeks pregnant and my only complaint is that I cant continue my care with Dr. Jacobs and his amazing team!! I cannot wait to come back for a visit this winter and bring in the baby! Thanks again FCI! Truly a one of a kind team!

Doctor Miracle Worker

He's THE expert - and he really cares.

I came from another practice for a second opinion, and I knew right away I had to switch to Dr. Jacobs. Not only could I immediately tell how knowledgeable he was, but I could tell he was going to be someone that was very involved and would monitor me closely. I could tell he understood some of the emotional pain, financial burden, and just general frustration my husband and I were experiencing. Frankly, I could tell he cared. It mattered to him if we achieved our goal of pregnancy. He didn't make false promises, but gave me the odds of all our options regardless of how dismal they might be. And he would work to find ways to increase those odds for us. Little things we could do, meds we could try....He was always accessible for questions on what is a very confusing and complicated process. After switching, it took us a little under 7 months to get pregnant, but only because of our insurance - and he went to bat for us with them as well, telling them that their 6 IUIs they were going to try to force me to do were not going to work. We had to file several appeals that we would not have won (4 months in) if it wasn't for his determination to fight them with carefully worded medically sound letters. Moreover, his staff is THE BEST. His staff will help you rush order meds, explain how to mix meds for the 18th time, fight with insurance WHATEVER YOU NEED. At the end of the day, we got pregnant on our very first transfer with Dr. Jacobs. It just took us 7 months to be able to do that first transfer due to Aetna being ridiculous. And due to issues specific to me, I needed a stimulated FET cycle to be able to have a successful transfer, which Aetna denied. Dr. Jacobs and his staff helped me do that cycle unfunded, without going totally broke- finding ways to save on the meds and use substitutes - and it worked. I am now 11 weeks and soooo happy. I could not have been in better hands. Cannot recommend him enough.

Dr. Miracle

Dr. Jacobs was referred to me to me through my coworker after two failed IVF's through a different doctor. My first impression with him was, "this is the doctor I want to be with". He switched my protocol from what my previous doctor prescribed, put me on vitamins to improve the quality of my eggs for 60 days, and then we started the process of stimulating. I am now currently 12 weeks pregnant. God bless you Doctor Laurence, and bless your staff.

Simply THE BEST ...

Dr Jacobs empathy, bedside manner and compassion was invaluable during my infertility challenges. Always trying new methods and never settling or giving up during obstacles.

We had a great Experience.

My infertility journey

A quick recap of my pregnancy history. I have been pregnant 4 times and all ended in miscarriage before the 8th week. From my very first visit at Fertility Centers of Illinois in Hoffman Estates back in May I was so impressed. The staff was unbelievably friendly and welcoming. When I met Dr. Jacobs, I just knew he would be the doctor to help my husband and get and stay pregnant. He was so detailed in reviewing all of my previous medical history, asking questions and was genuinely empathic to my and my husbands situation. We left the office with a detailed plan and Dr. Jacobs made sure my husband and I had his card and said "please email me if you have any questions." Many doctors say this, but don't mean it, Dr. Jacobs truly meant it. I have never seen a more responsive doctor. For women struggling with infertility, having a responsive doctor is a huge relief. With Dr. Jacobs experience, testing and knowledge we were able to identify the reason for my recurrent miscarriages and put in an structured plan for my next pregnancy. My husband and I decided to do IVF and do a FET and in Sep. we did our first FET with Dr. Jacobs. It was successful and we are now 10 weeks pregnant. This pregnancy has been such a blessing and it would not have been possible without Dr. Jacobs and the entire team at Hoffman and Buffalo Grove. Nurses Cindy, Mary and Helen were all very responsive as well and knowledgable. For ladies that live further from Hoffman Estates or Buffalo Grove, you are able to do your monitoring at any FCI clinic that is convenient for you, which is helpful. If you are looking for a great doctor for infertility, do not look further. You will be beyond thrilled with Dr. Jacobs. His knowledge, genuine care and expertise is unparalleled. Thank you Dr. Jacobs and the entire team at FCI! You have made our dreams come true!

Amazing!!!!!!!

Compassionate, understanding, caring and honest- he truly is a Doctor like no other! Without him, I would not have my little man!!!!

Dr. Laurence A Jacobs is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Buffalo Grove, IL.