Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laurence Kauth
Dr. Laurence Kauth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with other offices in Milwaukee, WI and Milwaukee, WI (and 4 other locations). His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Kauth is affiliated with Saint Luke's South Shore Hospital, Aurora Sinai Medical Center and Aurora Psychiatric Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Laurence Kauth has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Kauth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Luke's South Shore Hospital
Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Aurora Psychiatric Hospital
Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
St. Luke's Medical Center-South Shore
Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Aurora Medical Center of Manitowoc County
Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
Aurora Medical Center - Summit
- Medical College of Wisconsin
Dr. Laurence Kauth accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Laurence Kauth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.