Dr. Laurence D Kaye Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurence D Kaye?

I love Dr. Kaye's people he has working for him and Dr. Kaye himself. He has and is Doctoring me now for several things wrong with my eyes. I receive respect and concern at all my appointments. Carol Rocker

Bad cataracts, good results.

For various reasons I waited a long time to have this surgery done. The cataracts in my left eye were really bad; my vision was completely cloudy. Dr. Kaye did a fantastic job with a challenging situation. It took a few weeks to do the first appointments and finally have the surgery, but it was well worth it. I am very happy with the results.

My opinion of Dr Kaye as a Patient of 5+ yrs

I am a Patient of much difficulty with Health issues. I have had several Eye Surgeries. I was referred to Dr Kaye a few years ago and I have been with him since and I will continue to be with him "Until"Dr. Kaye is a very dedicated and compassionate person. He amazes me with the amount of energy he has!His Office Staff are also very dedicated.I recommend Family and Friends to Dr Kaye's Office whenever the occassion arises. "If you want to have a good experience with a new Dr. and his Staff, Dr Kaye's Office is the one to check out"

I Can See without Glasses

As a result of my Cataract Surgery I now have 20/20 vision. This is like a miracle to me because i have worn glasses all my life and was "legally blind" prior to getting the Toric Lenses implanted by Dr. Kaye.

Dr. Laurence D Kaye is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.