Dr. Laurence Knoll Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Laurence Knoll?

Excellent PCP!

Posted on October 1st, 2017

I've known Dr. Knoll since I was in college and i'm 52 years old--great physician--highly recommended!!! Excellent bedside manner as well!

Posted on April 12th, 2016

I AM NOT A DOCTOR PERSON. I GET VERY NERVOUS GOING TO ONE. DR KNOLL IS A VERY GREAT DR AND MAKES YOU FEEL AT HOME. I WOULD NEVER CHANGE DRS.

Posted on April 1st, 2016

Dr. Knoll is very good in all respects. I can always get an appointment the same day. He spends the right amount of time, a 10 minute problem gets 10 minutes and a 30 minute problem gets 30 minutes. I never feel rushed. He orders tests when necessary but does not overdo it like some other doctors do. Always returns phone calls. Office clean and friendly. Office manager Nicole very pleasant and helpful. I would definitely recommend Dr. Knoll without reservation. My husband agrees.

Posted on February 20th, 2016

Very nice and accomodating staff. Dr. Knoll is attentive, respectful, very approachable, and very knowledgable. I highly recommend him.

Posted on May 3rd, 2015

Been a patient of Dr.Knoll since the late 80's he is kind caring and considerate. He really listens to his patients. and even after an exam he will take you into his private office to sit and explain things to you or just talk a little more if needed. I have never felt rushed,not that I ever need more then 15 minutes . I sometimes prepare myself by bringing a list of questions with me. I moved out of town a few years ago and I found all new doctors closer to my home except Dr.Knoll There is no way would I give him up as my primary.

very, very satisfied

Posted on November 3rd, 2013

This doctor is perfect. He is punctual, organized, friendly, down to earth, concerned, proficient, and easy to relate to. The staff was very friendl ...

Posted on October 18th, 2012

Fantastic doctor in all respects. My family and I have been patients for 27 years and we are always very satisfied.

Great Doctor, Great Guy

Posted on March 26th, 2012

I needed to find a new GP and I'm glad I found him. On days I haven't felt great, I've been able to walk in without an appointment to have him take a look. Good bedside manner... he really seems to care, and he always asks about how work is, how the family is, etc. He let me know I should shave off a few pounds, and once I had done so he was congratulatory. That goes a long way. The only knock on his office is that he won't do a flu shot, but I'm willing to overlook that minor quibble for the great care he has given me these past couple of years.

Posted on July 19th, 2011

Ok doctor. Not happy that he is always on vacation. The receptionist is the rudest woman ever. Every time I call I feel more and more uncomfortable talking to this woman because of her poor attitude. Dr. Knoll would be better with a new staff. Nice guy but I like friendly atmospheres therefore I'm changing doctors.

Posted on March 27th, 2011

Very down to earth, sensitive, and empathetic. I was very comfortable with him.

allison b.

Posted on January 12th, 2010

all i can say is great docor

Posted on January 9th, 2010

outstanding doctor in all respects.