Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laurence Lines MD
Dr. Laurence Lines, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Biloxi, MS, with another office in Pascagoula, MS. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology and Radiology. Dr. Lines is affiliated with Singing River Hospital System, Biloxi Regional Medical Center and Ocean Springs Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Laurence Lines has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Laurence Lines has the following 2 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment for a specific patient. Radiation oncologists are in charge of determining the correct dose of radiation to be used in treatments like radiotherapy and chemotherapy, as well as the appropriate amount of time that radiation should be administered in order to maximize the therapeutic benefits.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Laurence Lines has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Lines is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Singing River Hospital System
Biloxi Regional Medical Center
Ocean Springs Hospital
Garden Park Medical Center
Gulf Coast Medical Center - Biloxi
Keesler Afb Medical Center Civilian Staff
Keesler Afb Medical Center
42 Years Experience
University of Iowa
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Laurence Lines Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Laurence Lines's office for more information.
1732 Medical Park Dr Biloxi, MS : (228) 314-2510
2809 Denny Ave Pascagoula, MS : (228) 805-5281
Locations & Directions
Dr. Laurence Lines is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Biloxi, MS.