Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Laurence F Lo has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Laurence F Lo has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Laurence F Lo has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Laurence F Lo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
He was very direct and concise in the way he explained the techniques that he would use in surgery and the benefits thereof. I would highly recommend him because he is kind, takes time to consider all questions, knowledgeable, and he was very hyped about doing the surgery, which all together made me more confident about my decision to go through with the surgery. It has been some years and I have went from death row because of my health problems to living a happy and productive life thanks to him! 100% recommended!!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
37 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Laurence F Lo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Laurence F Lo, MD - Surgery in Fort Smith, AR, in this video.
Dr. Laurence F Lo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Smith, AR.