Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laurence Martin
Dr. Laurence Martin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, TN. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Martin is affiliated with Jackson-Madison County General Hospital, Jackson/Madison Co General and Regional Hospital of Jackson. He speaks English.
Dr. Laurence Martin has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Martin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jackson-Madison County General Hospital
Jackson/Madison Co General
Regional Hospital of Jackson
Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Meth Lebonheur Healthcare
Haywood Park Community Hospital
JacksonMadison Co General
37 Years Experience
University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Laurence Martin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJackson Pediatrics, 60 Physicians Dr, Jackson, TN
Dr. Laurence Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, TN.