Dr. Laurence E Mermelstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurence E Mermelstein?

Excellent Surgeon

Dr Mermelstein is an amazing surgeon. He did my lumbar surgery and it relieved my severe sciatica pain that caused me to be in debilitating pain. I am thankful for his excellent surgical skills and getting me back on the path to maximum recovery and my life before pain. I highly recommend Dr Mermelstein and admire his patience bed side manner and deep compassion towards everyone he encounters.

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Mermelstein is a very thorough doctor and he took the time to listen to me. Nowadays the way things are for a doctor to take so much time with me to answer all of my questions and explain everything to me means a lot. His bed side manner is excellent and I highly recommend him.

Dr. Baby

Dr. Mermelstein is an outstandingly excellent Dr. He treated me for a C1 fracture that could have left me paralyzed or dead. I was beyond lucky he was the on-call surgeon at the hospital I was taken to. He saved my life & returned me to full functionality. I practiced dance & physical training & am able to do so again after I healed. He is kind, responsive, truthful, empathic. Can't say enough great things about him. Wholeheartedly recommend him. Some front desk staff were hard to deal with- somewhat rude & not too helpful but it's worth it to see this great Dr.

Talented Surgeon

Dr. Mermelstein is a very talented surgeon he gave me my life back after suffering so many years in debilitating back pain, after having surgery with him I am pain free I can walk and the feeling in my right foot has come back I cant say enough about him I recommend Dr Mermelstein to everyone he is so patient and caring no need to go to the city

Very compassionate Dr. that took his time with me and professional I am so happy

A very pleasant and competent doctor. The staff were very pleasant and efficent, rec'd forms to fill in at home, got there and was called within a few minutes to an assistant who reviewed all the infomation then the Dr. came in within 5 minutes. He was very pleasant, asked all the questions, gave an examination and spent the necessary time with us. Answered all our questions...referred us to a Neurologist to diagnose my problem but explained everything very clearly. This practice runs very efficiently which is amazing these days and the Doctor was really wonderful - would highly recommend..