Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laurence Paul has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 4 of 4
I reviewed with doctor what meds I could not take and what I was on When he treated me for the presenting problem he informed that "guess what" I just gave you the medicine you told me you could not take. Why would any doctor do that? that med. caused my bp to go extremely and dangerously high. I was not even kept overnight for observation to make sure all was going okay. Not good. Guess it was a big joke to him on me. Not funny to fool with someone's life that way. Displease with over all care and attention he gaveme
Dr. Paul is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Geisinger Holy Spirit, A Geisinger Affiliate
31 Years Experience
Graduated in 1982
Pinnacle Health System
Dr. Laurence Paul accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHOLY SPIRIT HOSPITAL, 503 N 21st St, Camp Hill, PA
Dr. Laurence Paul is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camp Hill, PA.