Dr. Laurence B Pearl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurence B Pearl?

Patient

I am a 63 year old woman recovering quite nicely after having Dr. Pearl operate on my 3 hernias. I didn't know I had 3 and having robotic surgery I was home from Hoag hospital after just one nights stay. This is week 2 and 1 day and I am better and better each day. I am thankful for Dr. Pearl's skilled hands and great team. I have already recommended him.

Awesome Experience During Dreary Circumstances

I went into the emergency room and required surgery to remove my gallbladder. Dr. Pearl was the surgeon available to perform the surgery, and was very pleasant and thorough when we met prior to the surgery, and called my husband to inform him of the results after the surgery was complete. (My husband had to return home to our kids, otherwise Dr. Pearl would have spoken to him in person) Visited Dr. Pearl's office a week later for a follow-up and all of the staff I interacted with were incredibly helpful and kind. I highly recommend Dr. Pearl and his staff at the Newport Irvine Surgical Specialists.

VERY DISORGANIZDD

When I first walk into the office (first patient of the day), the receptionist says 'oh you're here for your breast right?! Umm no....' This surgeon has two offices, HB & NB...I was contacted by the NB office telling me the date of my surgery but never the time. I made many calls to both the HD & NB offices trying to get the time of my surgery but was given the run around by rude receptionists. In the end I called the doctor on his cell phone and got the information. By then it was too late for my husband to take time off. Oh and the surgery was to take place at yet another location, which had never been previously mentioned. I was also never told what was meant to take place during the surgery despite asking both NB & HB offices. SO UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!

Doctor's Response

I personally scheduled the case to get it done more quickly, so my office staff was unaware. I decided to perform the procedure at the hospital instead of in the office. I gave this information to the patient when she called me on my cell and apologized for the confusion.

Dr. Laurence B Pearl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington Beach, CA.