Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laurence Pearson
Dr. Laurence Pearson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plantation, FL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Pearson is affiliated with Plantation General Hospital, Broward Health Coral Springs and Broward Health Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Laurence Pearson has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Laurence Pearson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Pearson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Plantation General Hospital
Broward Health Coral Springs
Broward Health Medical Center
Westside Regional Medical Center
Northwest Medical Center
North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Northwest Regional Hospital
38 Years Experience
University of Miami
Graduated in 1975
Childrens National Medical Center
Dr. Laurence Pearson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana HMO Premier
Locations & DirectionsChildrens Medical Association, 8430 W Broward Blvd, Plantation, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Laurence Pearson in this video.
Dr. Laurence Pearson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plantation, FL.