Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laurence E Shields
Dr. Laurence E Shields, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Maria, CA, with another office in Santa Maria, CA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Shields has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Laurence E Shields has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Down Syndrome
- Women's Health
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
31 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Laurence E Shields accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Laurence E Shields is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Maria, CA.