Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laurence M Susini has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
If you live in or anywhere near Sierra Vista, AZ you must see Dr. Susini!! He fixed my ankle and I feel as good as new now. He has been the premier orthopedic surgeon in Sierra Vista for many many years and I am glad that he has decided to stay in the area. I feel that a surgeon of his caliber should be in some big metropolitan area, but so glad he stayed here. He is smart, polite, down to earth, and most importantly he cares about his patients and their outcomes. Would highly recommend him to anyone in need of orthopedic care in or near SV!!
Dr. Susini performed surgery to correct a rotator cuff tear and remove bone spurs from my shoulder. While I went through a 3-4 month period of post-op pain (also known as the dreaded "Frozen Shoulder" syndrome), he was upfront about this possibility BEFORE surgery. He also linked me up with professional physical therapy. Currently, six months after surgery, I couldn't be happier with the results. His office staff is somewhat brusque, but diligent.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
37 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Laurence M Susini accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Laurence M Susini in this video.
Dr. Laurence M Susini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sierra Vista, AZ.