- Saint Davids South Austin Medical Center
- Central Texas Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laurence K Tokaz has 2 locations
Dr. Laurence K Tokaz has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Laurence K Tokaz has the following 7 expertise
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Laurence K Tokaz Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Laurence K Tokaz
A native Texan, Dr. Nowlin received his Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Texas Medical Branch in 1981, where he also completed his general surgery and otolaryngology residency in 1986 and was a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society. Following his residency training, Dr. Nowlin completed a pediatric otolaryngology fellowship at Childrenâ€™s National Medical Center in Washington, D.C., where he received in-depth, specialized training in pediatric otolaryngology. Dr. Nowlin is board-certified by the American Academy of Otolaryngology and is a fellow of the American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Academy of Otolaryngology, and the American College of Surgeons. During the Persian Gulf War, he served in Saudi Arabia with the 85th Evacuation Hospital of the 1st Cavalry Division. Dr. Nowlin is currently chief of otolaryngology and chief of surgery at Dell Childrenâ€™s Medical Center of Central Texas. Dr. Nowlin is specially trained to evaluate and manage a wide range of pediatric ENT concerns, including recurrent ear infections, chronic sinusitis, recurrent tonsillitis, pediatric airway issues, and pediatric hearing loss.