Dr. Laurence Trueman Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Laurence Trueman?

Worst shrink ever!!

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

This so called Dr. Refused to increase Rx dosages citing 'study that said it usually doesn't help.' He told me I had treatment resistant depression and a 'sorry, I can't help.' I was so depressed and coupled with a physical disability I rarely sat sat up, walked, etc. As a result, I can no longer tolerate even sitting up for more than a couple hours before I have to lie down, the pain is so bad. Since it is a small town, he was my only option. I went out of town a couple times but I was to depressed to leave the house. So I went back. Since he has left, My dosage has been increased with amazing results. Too bad I'm so physically weak to enjoy it. He ruined my physical health and I suffered needlessly for years. Since he quit, I am now getting the proper medication and feel great. I have been treated for my mental illness for 24 years and I know what does and doesn't work on me. I am also a trained medical professional. He refused to listen. He shouldn't be allowed to practice.

Posted on April 7th, 2008