Dr. Laurence Ulrey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurence Ulrey?

Posted on February 15th, 2016

Excellent doctor & staff. He has performed two hip surgeries and one knee replacement. I'm ready for the last one!

EXCELLENT RESULTS

Posted on October 10th, 2013

Dr. Ulrey nperformed hip surgery on my husband 2 years ago and he has been a new person ever since then. Prior to his hip replacement, he had given up golf for 2 years and even walking was a huge chore. He was in pain constantly. Dr. Ulrey met with my husband before and after surgery and also met with me while my husband was in recovery. He gave me several contact numbers to reach him in case of emergenvy after my husband was discharged. The surgery has been a huge success and my husband has been golfing 4 times a week since then and experiences no pain or discomfort of any kind. Best doctor ever.

Lyn

Posted on October 27th, 2011

Very good patient interaction...went to Dr. Ulrey on a recommendation from a friend and it was a good decision. His diagnosis was clear and he helped me understand and he answered all of my questions. Would return again if I needed to. Also saw Dr. Ulrey several months later in a restaurant and he remembered me and was kind enough to ask how I was feeling.

Find another doctor

Posted on August 19th, 2011

I do NOT recommend this doctor. I initially saw Dr. Ulrey because of hip pain and stiffness in my low back. My first visit with Dr. Ulrey was alright, but he ordered some tests I did not need which were on my knees instead of my back. When I met with him for my follow-up visit, he asked me if he had seen me before. One year later, I am still in pain and need to find a doctor who really cares.

Posted on May 25th, 2009

Excellent patient to doctor communication skills, diagnosis was caring and well executed.

My kind of Dr.

Posted on May 10th, 2008

Caring, professional, skilled, understanding. What more can I say.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017