Dr. Laurens Pickard Is this you?

4.7

Posted on October 14th, 2015

Very knowledgeable carrying and good doctor I would highly recommend him to see for your medical need

Posted on July 15th, 2012

I have had two surgeries with Dr. Pickard. He is wonderful and I would highly recommend him.

My best surgeon

Posted on November 9th, 2011

I'm a c6 quad, and Dr Pickard has done multiple proceedures on me. Always, calm, professional and Caring! Patient comfort seems to be at the top of his priorities.

Dr. Laurens Picard

Posted on June 7th, 2011

Dr. P. saw us and performed surgery at Shriners Hospital. His skill and talent cannot be surpassed as we had previously seen a dr. closer to our home for our daughter. His care for her medical condition as well as her self awareness was compassionate and sincere! Definitely worth the drive of 3.5 hours to have him treat our daughter with the utmost care and consideration!

Posted on June 22nd, 2016