Dr. Laurent Sigg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurent Sigg?

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on November 24th, 2014

I take all my four kids to him and he is so great with all of them. He interacts even with the children who are not scheduled to see him. Talks to them while taking care of the child with the appointment. He is great at making them feel comfortable and relaxed. He always asks a lot of questions, and takes the time to listen to my concerns. I wouldn't dream of going to another doctor!

run from this one

Posted on July 17th, 2014

My son had a kidney disease, on prednisone, which means he had a low immune system. I took him to Silas because of a stomach flu. By the time we got in to see him my son was so weak he couldn’t lift his head off of my shoulder. Silas told me that is was no problem to just drive him to the hospital and they would treat him there. By the time I got to the hospital there wasn’t a pulse on his extremities. After almost losing him there he was life flighted to Primary Childrens. Thank God my son survived this fool telling me it was no problem.

Posted on August 17th, 2011

You will not find a more compassionate and caring pediatrician! Dr. Sigg is an EXCELLENT doctor, never makes me feel rushed and is always willing to listen to my concerns, my son is mentally handicapped and I wouldn't even dream of taking him to anyone else, I will will be really sad when my boy is an adult and we have to change physicians...

Posted on April 5th, 2017