Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lauretta Roberts
Dr. Lauretta Roberts, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Florissant, MO, with another office in Hazelwood, MO. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Roberts is affiliated with SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville, Depaul Health Center and Christian Hospital Northeast. She speaks English.
Dr. Lauretta Roberts has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Roberts is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville
Depaul Health Center
Christian Hospital Northeast
Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Missouri Baptist Medical Center
St. Mary`s Health Center
Christian Hospital NE NW
38 Years Experience
Saint Louis University
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Lauretta Roberts accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lauretta Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florissant, MO.