Dr. Lauretta Roberts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lauretta Roberts?

Posted on July 10th, 2015

dr Roberts delivered all 3 of my babies, my first baby had some medial problems at birth and was in special care for 5 days. On her morning rounds she would go and check on him first and she sat in the waiting room with us one day while waiting on some results.

Posted on July 24th, 2013

Dr. Roberts is attentive, caring and very knowledgeable. She shares her personal challenges to help me understand my options. She doesn't on medical procedures, but provides options so I can make informed decisions about my health. Thanks Dr. Roberts for your guidance and services since 1996.

Posted on June 25th, 2012

The most caring, compassionate and professional doctor I have ever had.

In tune with patient

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

As a patient of Dr. Roberts, I had begun experiencing some symptoms that raised red flags. As a result of her persistence and insisting that I see my primary care physician, testing discovered that I had Type II diabetes. I was able to turn things around because of her watchful eye.

Would not recommend

Posted on January 12th, 2012

Dr. Roberts, is rude, inconsiderate, nonchalant, uncaring and bitter

Love Lauretta

Posted on March 21st, 2011

I have been a long time patient (nearly 30 years) of Dr. Roberts. She is wonderful. Her nurse practicioner, Krista is equally is awesome.

Stay Away

Posted on May 13th, 2010

Stay away from this doctor. She has terrible bedside manner. She is also about money. She did not collect enough specimen from me and wanted me to repay. I have visited the office several times before and I was always serviced by the nurse practitioner who was wonderful and I never had to make a second visit. Stay away from this old broad.

Posted on January 26th, 2010

I've had experiences with doctors, where the doctor is great and their staff was horrible.This experience was the total opposite! The staff are great, but this doctor is not so great. She may be a good doctor, but I will probably never get to find that out. I don't appreciate when a doctor can't take the time to be human for just a second and listen to the patient. I'm very aware of the intelligence and skill that is required to be a physician, but this does not mean that your patients are any less intelligent. This lady was so busy going by the text books, that she wouldn't listen to what I was trying to inform her of about my 34 year old body! She was arrogant and almost rude. I had to make sure it wasn't me being sensitive when he left the exam room. I wasn't being sensitive. She just has a horrible bedside manner! I will not be returning there, and will be looking for a doctor who is willing to listen and TRY to understand what the patient is saying instead of telling your patient that you're not going to understand what they're saying.... Hopefully, I'll have better luck with the next doctor!

Posted on March 31st, 2009

Love this office

Horrible Bed side manner

Posted on May 13th, 2008

Dr. Roberts is very rude. She has no bedside manner. She doesn't allow the patient to ask questions if she feels they may be questioning her opinion. Please find another doctor.

Posted on August 5th, 2017