Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laurey Mogil
Dr. Laurey Mogil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Mogil is affiliated with New York Eye & Ear Infirmary, Jacobi Medical Center and North Central Bronx Hospital. Dr. Mogil has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Laurey Mogil has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Laurey Mogil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.