Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lauri M Burroughs
Dr. Lauri M Burroughs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Burroughs is affiliated with Harborview Medical Center and University Of Washington Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Lauri M Burroughs has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Fanconi Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Paroxysmal Hemoglobinuria
- Hodgkin Disease
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Metabolic Disorders
- Dyskeratosis Congenita
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Burroughs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1998
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Dr. Lauri M Burroughs accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, 1100 Fairview Ave N, Seattle, WA
Dr. Lauri M Burroughs is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Seattle, WA.