Dr. Lauri J Kayaleh Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Lauri J Kayaleh?

10 Years +

I've been bringing my daughters to Dr. Lauri Kayaleh for more than 10 years and she has always had a kind bedside manner and accurate diagnosis. I even have a "runner" when it comes to shots and she and the staff are so patient keeping her calm! I highly recommend Dr. Kayaleh from birth to teen!

Fabulous Doctor

As a father of 5 and plenty of experience with doctors of my own and a few with my children due to re-locations, I am very pleased to say that 4 stars are not enough, to describe our experiences with Dr. Lauri Kayaleh and her staff. She is an excellent diagnostician, a mother herself, and her bedside manner goes above and beyond!