Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lauri Romanzi
Dr. Lauri Romanzi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Romanzi is affiliated with Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases, Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine and NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell. Dr. Romanzi has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Lauri Romanzi has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Lauri Romanzi has the following 4 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Incontinence, Stress
Dr. Lauri Romanzi has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lauri Romanzi is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
please please seek a second opinion if you are considering this doctor for anything surgical or overly invasive - i have spent the past 2 years trying to fix what she did to me. there are plenty of excellent doctors out there so make sure you know who you are dealing with and research their surgical background and experience prior to moving forward with any surgery. my overall experience with dr. romanzi and her staff was horrible. i am considering a lawsuit.
Dr. Romanzi was the 4th urogynecologist I saw for my uterine prolapse. Apparently, I can fix this without having a hysterectomy. Every other doctor insisted that my uterus has to come out. Her staff was great - made me feel comfortable from the first phone call. My first visit I didn't wait at all. The second time, I waited about 20 minutes. It's better to schedule early in the day apparently. She has a website with good information about my condition. Overall, I can say I learned a lot and I feel like I'm in good hands.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Romanzi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Lenox Hill Hospital
New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
29 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Lauri Romanzi accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
Locations & Directions150 E 32nd St, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lauri Romanzi in this video.
Dr. Lauri Romanzi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.