Dr. Lauri Romanzi Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Lauri Romanzi?

The Worst

Have you ever been fired by a doctor? I asked if I could try medicine first before having an expensive and painful test. I said I had medicine before by a well respected doctor and it helped. She actually write a letter and told me not to cone back.

seek a second opinion

please please seek a second opinion if you are considering this doctor for anything surgical or overly invasive - i have spent the past 2 years trying to fix what she did to me. there are plenty of excellent doctors out there so make sure you know who you are dealing with and research their surgical background and experience prior to moving forward with any surgery. my overall experience with dr. romanzi and her staff was horrible. i am considering a lawsuit.

Dr. Romanzi was the 4th specialist I'd seen

Dr. Romanzi was the 4th urogynecologist I saw for my uterine prolapse. Apparently, I can fix this without having a hysterectomy. Every other doctor insisted that my uterus has to come out. Her staff was great - made me feel comfortable from the first phone call. My first visit I didn't wait at all. The second time, I waited about 20 minutes. It's better to schedule early in the day apparently. She has a website with good information about my condition. Overall, I can say I learned a lot and I feel like I'm in good hands.

Dr. Lauri Romanzi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.