Is Dr. Laurie-Anne C Swaby the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laurie-Anne C Swaby
Dr. Laurie-Anne C Swaby, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chattanooga, TN, with another office in Chattanooga, TN. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Laurie-Anne C Swaby has 2 locations
979 E 3rd St Ste C825
Chattanooga, TN 37403
Book Online Now
Dr. Laurie-Anne C Swaby has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Laurie-Anne C Swaby has the following 8 expertise
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
Dr. Laurie-Anne C Swaby is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Laurie-Anne C Swaby - Posted on January 11th, 2017
13 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Laurie-Anne C Swaby Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Laurie-Anne C Swaby's office for more information.
979 E 3rd St Chattanooga, TN : (423) 778-9742
979 E 3rd St Ste C825 Chattanooga, TN 37403
Locations & Directions
Dr. Laurie-Anne C Swaby is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.