Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laurie Allen
Dr. Laurie Allen, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Gilbert, AZ, with other offices in Scottsdale, AZ and San Tan Valley, AZ (and 9 other locations). She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Allen is affiliated with Banner Gateway Medical Center, Mountain Vista Hospital and Banner Heart Hospital. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Laurie Allen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Laurie Allen has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 2 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Laurie Allen - Posted on August 31st, 2016
I was never seen by the doctor. The medical assistant who took my info couldn't spell and I had to spell everything for her. She forgot my medical history information. I had to remind her. She also forgot to ask about meds I I'm currently taking. After 90 min of waiting I left. They offered to reschedule but why bother? They left me in the paper gown for 30 minutes telling me the dr would be right in. My mother also saw her. She told my mom after age 65 she doesn't normally do pap tests. I'm sorry but women at that age also get cancer. Terrible office.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Laurie Allen - Posted on November 26th, 2011
Dr. Allen is a phenomenal doctor. I refer her to everybody. She has the BEST bedside manner, very very friendly, and a very caring person all around. She delivered my baby on her time off as we scheduled our labor. I was privileged to have her deliver at a hospital that she normally doesn't even deliver at. She definitely goes above and beyond!!
Dr. Allen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Banner Gateway Medical Center
Mountain Vista Hospital
Banner Heart Hospital
Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Banner Ironwood Medical Center
Mountain Vista Medical Center
9 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Laurie Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gilbert, AZ.