- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laurie J Ashby has 2 locations
Dr. Laurie J Ashby has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Laurie J Ashby has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
28 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Laurie J Ashby Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Laurie J Ashby
Laurie Ashby, MD earned her bachelor's degree in biology from the University of Scranton, and her medical degree and master's degree in physiology and biophysics from Georgetown University. She completed her residency in internal medicine at UCLA / St. Mary Medical Center, where she served as chief resident in the Department of Internal Medicine during her final year. Dr. Ashby has been involved in various community service organizations including the Junior League of Boise, where she was a founding member of the Especially Me self-esteem program for young girls.