Dr. Laurie L Barkway Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Laurie L Barkway?

dr barkaway is up on her patients condition very knowledgable thorough did not seem rushed quickto advise and/or refer my only complaint was the waiting time almost 2 hours altho her service was well worth the wait iwould allow for hour and a half wait in the future

most caring and concerned physician

I've been a patient of dr. Barkway for a number of years and I admit reschduling appointments can be a problem sometimes but I have always been treated with care by her, she takes her time and listens to patients complaints whether good or bad. I feel she cares about.her patients .

Horrible doctor, she does not care about patients.

I made an appointment after being involved in a car crash. I live in Adrian, so Tecumseh is about a 10 minute drive. After waiting for 30 minutes, the receptionist told me Dr. Barkway had plans and needs to leave and asked if I could come back in a week. Seriously? I am so upset with this doctor and will not be coming back.

happy with Dr. barkway

I like Dr Barkway she always take time and listening to me . And the staff is excellent too . The only thing I don't like is having appointment and there seeing people come in that walked in after me going in first though the walk in clinic I feel that they should go by who first in that order because having to set in the lobby for two hours or three is very hard especially on the elderly . But as far as a Doctor she is excellent . Just please Doctor Barkway and office staff take people in the order that they arrived in . Thank you

Just seen here in the ER last night. Not sure why all the bad reviews. I thought she was better then some of the other ER doctors I have seen.

NEVER see Dr. Barkway!

Dr. Laura Barkway is rude, ill-qualified as a physician, extremely unprofessional. She has long had a very bad reputation in the community and my family will refuse treatment from her. I understand she has lost hospital priviledges because of the many complaints against her.

Terrible dr and staff

Very unprofessional and uncaring staff and dr. Over an hour wait for ten minutes with the dr who never even looked me in the eye.

Absolutely horrible doctor, wait times just as bad

I wouldn't recommend anyone I know seeing this doctor and I have now heard the same opinion from many people I know who've visited her in the past. I've never waited less than an hour to be seen, she doesn't take all your symptoms into consideration, the office staff is EXTREMELY rude, and she spends very little time in your room. I was put in an exam room that already had another patient in it today! And the nurse didn't believe me when I said I've never smoked. I am officially finding a new doctor.

Dr. Laurie L Barkway is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tecumseh, MI.