Dr. Laurie A Bergstrom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurie A Bergstrom?

I have been a patient of Laurie's for 11 years and she is amazing.

Accessible, knowledgeable, and very caring. I have nothing but praise for her.

Dr. Bergstrom is awesome

Dr. Bergstrom is kind, sweet, smart and an awesome doctor. If one treatment does not work, she try's another. She is supportive with options I have wanted to try. She spends time with me and listens to what I have to say. She has diagnosed me with problems and sent me to other specialists. She takes my pain seriously and works with me to minimize it. I have called the office several times over the years and I usually have an answer the same day. I would not change to another dr. for anything. She is one in a million!

Laurie Bergstrom is one of the most caring and nurturing people that I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. When I was first diagnosised with RA, she was practicing on the Eastside. She showed so much compassion and even called me at home to check in on me. She still makes those calls herself. Shortly after being diagnosised she moved into her own practice way across town, but I felt so much comfort having her as my doctor that I choose to drive the distance to be in her care. It is such an honor to have her as my Rheumatologist and friend. Thank you!

Better than a 4 Star Doctor!

Dr. Bergstrom has proven, on several occasions, how caring and thorough she is. Her staff ALWAYS follows up on any issues that need attention after my visit has ended. Dr. Bergstrom is one of the most compassionate doctors I have worked with and always treats me with respect. I'd give her 10 stars if I could!

Dr. Laurie A Bergstrom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.