Dr. Laurie Blach Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Laurie Blach?

Didn’t take the time to look at my chart

Posted on December 5th, 2017

Dr Blach was the “reviewer” for evicore who denied my radiation treatment for breast cancer stating irrelevant information for my case, “your current treatment plan appears to include the lymph nodes in the middle of your chest... however there is no reason to do so...” In reality, I am NOT having any lymph nodes treated, infact my cancer was located outside of normal breast tissue, on my sternum. Clearly Dr. Blach did not read anything in my chart or she would have known that. It is very scary to think some negligent doctor is the one deciding life changing medical approvals for patients.

Posted on March 21st, 2017